Lights, Camera, Leverage!
We’ve made custom video production easy, fun, and affordable.
How it works …
1. Book a time slot on the calendar below
2. Show up and record your video – you’ll be in and out in an hour
3. The next day we’ll edit, upload, and optimize your video
Best of all, you don’t have to do anything but show up!
If you want an introduction video talking about your business,
we’ll coach you through the taping process – and our painless methods
allow us to capture your very best without memorizing or reading scripts.
Do you have a specific topic or FAQ / content style video in mind? Great!
We can do it “interview style” …. or if you don’t want to be on camera
you can do a voice over and we’ll sync it with your powerpoint presentation.
One Professionally Produced Video
- one hour of taping in our studio
- pro sound, lighting, and background
- professional editing – final video length of 2 minutes or less
- basic titling and lower thirds (example: text on bottom of the screen, saying who is speaking)
- music, logos, and any additional images / footage provided by you may be edited in
- upload & video search engine optimization on YouTube
- distribution to over 50 additional video hosting & social bookmarking sites (providing you with massive exposure, backlinks, and traffic for your business & website)
One time investment of only $347
One time new client online profile setup fee of $75 is waived at this time
See some of our work at our YouTube Channel
Notes: This price does not include custom graphics, animations, or on location shots. These
items can be added on, please contact us for a custom quote – info@CTLocalMarketing.com
Video shoots will take place in Shelton, CT (exact locations to be determined)
1. click a date on the calendar below
2. select a time slot
3. enter your information
4. click continue
5. pay using your credit card or paypal
6. look for your confirmation with additional details in your email
Questions? Call 203-665-8874 or email info@CTLocalMarketing.com
PLEASE don’t be shy about contacting us with questions. Each one will help us develop our FAQ section!